Get Blue Verified Badge on Your Twitter Account
You might have seen twitter profiles of celebrities and major brands having a blue tick. Well, that tick is a symbol of specialness because not all people can get it. You only get the tick if you convince Twitter that you are so prominent. Getting your Twitter account verified requires a lot of verifications to approve that you have the best kind of social class and public influence to be awarded the tick. That is why even people who open pseudo accounts trying to imitate popular celebrities never succeed because it requires a lot of effort.
First Make Sure Your Profile is 100%
- Anyone who has tried to open a twitter account can attest that it is more procedural compared to other kinds of social media accounts. First, make sure you put genuine personal details and then verify your email address. Attach your website links, phone numbers and all sorts of contacts you have.
- Add your genuine date of birth and make sure you set your tweets to public
- If it is an individual account that represents a person and not a business, you will be required to attach a government-issued photo for you to be verified.
- Twitter quickly approved accounts that are meant to express public interests and attract the attention of many followers. People like musicians, footballers, TV stations and dancers are more likely to have their accounts approved for a blue tick.
- Make sure your account is all set with all the details above and if you lack any of the above, you will need to find a way of getting if you want to be approved quickly. It may even a year for you to be approved for the badge if you don’t compile all kinds of requirements needed.
Submit Your Request
After you have realized that your profile is complete, you can then submit the request of approval. A page requesting you to check all your details will pop up and if you are sure all details and verifications have been done, you can go ahead and click send. Twitter will email you notifying you that they have received the request and they are working on it. If all your details are perfect, you will get a quick approval but if you somehow didn’t manage to fill all the details, you will be rejected and this may take time.
What to Do After Rejection
After rejection, people normally stay for 30 days before submitting a new request of approval. There is a box that pops when you request for approval. It asks you the reasons why you would like your account to be verified so you need to make sure that you feel it all completely. Accounts that are meant for public interest have more likelihood of being approved than accounts that are meant for personal use. Make sure your account is on public category and you will increase your chances of being approved. Take your time and prepare your account before you submit the approval request.
Let your fans know your business account. A blue badge is a sign of being the best at what you are doing. Many people normally form a pseudo account but if you have a perfect approval, no one will be able to create a duplicate account. The blue tick badge enables customers to recognize you as a perfect business that is on top of the others. You will gain likes and shares easily without any problem because the tick is a true attraction to whoever want genuine materials. Prepare your account to ensure all details are available before you send approval request.