WhatsApp – The Most Popular Free Messenger Network
What application or tool you think of when someone asks you what has made the SMS feature of phones obsolete? WhatsApp. Yes, WhatsApp has grown enormously in popularity in the last decade has made the pre-installed SMS feature of phones a thing of the past. The free messenger app, owned and managed by Facebook, is a free messaging application that runs on internet connectivity, therefore providing cost-effectiveness to the users.
The application, apart from text messaging, also provides the capability to send images, videos, documents and make voice and video calls for free (only mobile data is used when not connected to a Wi-Fi). This highly popular network has come a long way since its initial days and has introduced and added several new features to provide the high-end capability, convenience, and comfort to the users. One of such new features introduced by WhatsApp is Anti-Revoke.
Anti-Revoke Feature in WhatsApp
Before understanding Anti-Revoke, you need to know about Revoke feature of WhatsApp. With Revoke feature, you are able to delete already sent messages from yours and the receiver’s device. This feature helps those who send some message or send some file mistakenly and want to recall it back deleting that. For the sender, it may provide you with relief that you have deleted the message that was sent mistakenly, but as a receiver, it is sometimes frustrating to never know what the sender did send, as only you see is this – ‘This message was deleted’. May it was some sort of important information or confidential info that you would want to save for later, or even a message that you just want to know about, Anti-Revoke feature helps you know what was sent and deleted by the user.
But for you all, there is one downside. There is no such feature of Anti-Revoke in the official WhatsApp version. Therefore, enabling this feature within your WhatsApp account needs you to proceed through some tweaks.
WhatsApp Other Versions
When you know that the official WhatsApp version does not feature such capability, you can enable this using a mod version of WhatsApp. The modified versions of WhatsApp provides several features that the official version does not offer and are highly safe and secure to install and use on your device. While there are many popular mod versions, the most widely used and prevalent is GB WhatsApp which, amongst many new features, also provides the anti-revoke capability. There is no special requirement to get this feature; you only need to complete these requirements:
- Android Device
- GB WhatsApp (Latest version APK file)
- Internet connection
How to Enable Anti-Revoke Feature in WhatsApp?
After you have checked the requirements, proceed through by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Download and install GB WhatsApp on your device by following this guide.
- Install the application like any other app you install.
- Upon successfully installing the app, go to the device’s home and screen and tap on the GB WhatsApp icon to launch it.
- Now enter your contact number, upon which you will receive an OTP to verify the number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Enter your name and pick a display picture for your account.
- Your GB WhatsApp account is set-up.
- Now to enable Anti-Revoke feature, go to the top right corner and tap on the menu icon.
- You will see an option, ‘Enable Anti-Revoke Feature’. Tap on this option to enable the feature for your WhatsApp account.
- Now, even when any friend of yours sends you a message and revoke it, you can easily have it visible in your chat conversation.
We hope you liked this guide on such an important feature of WhatsApp. You can follow this method on any Android device.