How to Save WhatsApp Stories For GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp+
While WhatsApp is certainly the most popular and widely used free messaging and calling application, the modified versions of WhatsApp provides you to do much more than the official version, with a range of advanced and new features. Two of the best WhatsApp mods are GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus.
What is GBWhatsApp?
One of the most widespread mod versions of WhatsApp, GBWhatsApp provides the capability to do all that you can do with the official WhatsApp version, as well as enjoy additional features that enable to have an enhanced experience on your Android device. You can download and install GBWhatsApp by following this guideline.
Features of GBWhatsApp
- Use two versions of WhatsApp on the same device – Official WhatsApp and GBWhatsApp application.
- Schedule messages easily, block calls from a particular contact as well as enjoy other customizable features.
- Access new emojis, send videos of larger size up to 50MB.
- Enable hiding your last seen, blue tick and more such features for selected contacts.
What is WhatsApp Plus?
One of the earlier mod versions of WhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus app is a cool free messaging and calling application that is very popular, because of the improved features and experience that it provides. You can download and install the WhatsApp Plus app on your Android device following this easy-step guide.
Features of WhatsApp Plus
- Schedule your messages.
- Easily hide blue stick, your last seen and enable more such privacy settings for selected contacts.
- Customize different functionalities, like notifications, ringtone and even make your own theme that you can share with contacts.
- Write long status, with the enhanced limitation of up to 255 characters.
- Check when one of your WhatsApp contacts was online.
- Stay online forever on WhatsApp Plus.
WhatsApp regularly introduces new features to enable the users to get and do more with your WhatsApp and enjoy an enriched experience. On this line, taking a cue from Snapchat and Instagram WhatsApp also provides story feature.
Utilizing this feature, users can create a story from selecting, updating and posting images and videos as much as they like. These stories are available to view for WhatsApp contacts, but they are able to see the story of a user only within the next 24 hours from the upload time. After that, they disappear.
Downloading WhatsApp Stories
If a user sees someone’s story and likes them, they would want to save them. But WhatsApp does not have any feature to save those stories, but only by taking a screenshot of that. And this way you are not able to save the videos. Here’s the catch –Using some advanced features that we are going to discuss in this article, you can easily save the stories.
When you are using the mod version like GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus, you can also save the WhatsApp stories.
How to Download WhatsApp Story on GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus
You can easily download WhatsApp story of any of your contacts in GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus by following the below-given steps. These steps are suitable to be followed for both, GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus:
- Launch GBWhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus, whichever you are using, from the home screen of your Android device.
- Now go to the ‘Status’ option, where you can view stories updated by people in your contacts list.
- Tap on the contact whose story you want to download.
- Go to the top right corner where you will find three dotted lines, and tap on that.
- You will find an option for ‘Download’. Tap on that.
- That’s it, the story will be downloaded and you can save and view that whenever you want in future.
Along with optimizing several other features of GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus, this easy way to save stories on your app for any Android device will make your experience more augmented.