What is WhatsApp?
Owned by Facebook, WhatsApp is a free messaging service that provides convenience of sending text messages, making voice and video calls, as well as sending pictures, videos, and documents in a wide range of formats, easily and for free (you are charged for the use of mobile internet data when not using Wi-Fi). The app is arguably the most used app on the Android platform till date. This app is completely free to download and install.
WhatsApp Chat Conversations
In modern times, the conversation is one of the most important routines for people, and WhatsApp is definitely the most widespread platform for this purpose. While you can chat over several other mediums, the digital way to communicate offered by WhatsApp, where you can not only send text messages but also images, videos as well as documents, makes it highly suitable, preferable and convenient for people for personal as well as professional and business communication needs.
While strolling through social media platforms, you might have come across jokes and memes consisting of WhatsApp and Facebook chat. If you want to create those by yourself or just want to prank on someone from your WhatsApp contacts, you can do that now.
Here, we will take through the process on how you can create fake WhatsApp chat conversations.
How to Create Fake WhatsApp Chat Conversations?
You must remember the tutorial we are going to take you through will help you create fake conversations that look just like real and would certainly amaze and shock anyone you will show or forward that to. Here, we will cover the two most suitable and best methods to create fake WhatsApp chats.
Create Fake WhatsApp Chat Conversation Using Yazzy App
- Search for the Yazzy app on the Google Play Store and pick the one, as displayed below:
- After downloading the app, install the app.
- Launch the app and open the interface.
- Click on the ‘New WhatsApp’ option
- Now, this open window will provide you with multiple ways to edit and make some fun.
- You can change the name of the person; change the DP of the person tapping on the particular options.
- Change the background color of the interface by tapping on the three-dot menu and selecting ‘Change Background’ and then upload the new image.
- Now, you will see an Orange plus icon that is of great use to create fake messages. Click on these to create any type of message that you want, bet it a sent message or a received message.
- After you are done creating the messages, save it and share that with whomsoever you want to make the prank or trouble them, in a funny way.
- With this app, you can also create a fake group chat conversation.
Create Fake WhatsApp Chat Conversation Using Prank App
Now, the second method is by using a new app, named Prank:
- Download Prank app through the Google Play Store:
- After you are done downloading, install it like any other app.
- Open the app, and start creating and changing messages, last seen, message timing and any other thing as you like from the App interface.
- As soon you complete the editing, take the screen and share them with anyone you want to start the fun way.
So, using these two apps, creating fake chat conversations is easy and make you make pranks or memes and jokes, whatever you like and share with any single person, with a group or on your social media profile.