What is GBWhatsApp?
GBWhatsApp is a mod version of official WhatsApp that offers new and advanced features than the original version. You can run two WhatsApp accounts with GBWhatsApp, so as to like keep your personal professional accounts separate, or in whatever you want to use. There are several other features that GBWhatsApp offers that were just imaginable or wished around by people using official WhatsApp. You can do more and enjoy enhanced communication for free text messages, sending images and videos as well as make voice and video calls.
To download and install GBWhatsApp on your device, you can follow our guide on how to download and install GBWhatsApp for your Android device.
As we have mentioned above, the advantages GBWhatsApp provides over the official WhatsApp is its offering of a wide range of amazing features that make its use more remarkable and highly convenient, personalized and comfortable. These features are mentioned below:
- Online Status
- Status Seen
- Writing Status
- Blue Ticks
- Double Ticks
- Blue Microphone
- Do Not Disturb Mode
- Chat Customization
- Send Zip files and Apk directly
- Broadcast Messages to Groups
- Send Large Video Files
- Schedule Messages
- Cope chat text and message attached to a picture
- Hide Chats with Password
- Download WhatsApp Status
- Use password to keep chats protected
- When in a chat, read the other person’s status right from there
- Clear Log Files
- Upload a high-quality video as status keeping the quality intact
- Conversation Screen Mod
- Wide Range of Themes
- Chats / Main Screen Mod
- App Fonts Changing Capability
- Media Sharing Mods
- Change Default Ticks Style
- Change GBWhatsApp icon
- Change WhatsApp Notify Bar Icon
- Hide Notifications of any Individual or a Group
- Be Online Always
- Copy Chat’s Date and Time
- Check Message in Status Bar Notification
- Disable Voice Call
- Change Between Contacts Tabs
- Create Squared Image of Your Profile Picture
- Disable Message Counter
- Create GBWhatsApp Shortcut
- Change Default GIF Image Provider
- Change Video Player for Default Viewing
- Lock GBWhatsApp
- Back-up GBWhatsApp Messages
- Change App Language
How to Download and Manage Configure Settings in GBWhatsApp?
Right from basic settings up to advanced features like stated above, there is so much that you would want to do with your GBWhatsApp account. When you are presented with such features you would want to make the most of them.
You can easily download and access the configure settings and manage all the options right from there in easy steps :
- Download and install GBWhatsApp by following the guide mentioned earlier in this article or you can click the button below:
- Go to your device’s home screen and launch the GBWhatsApp application.
- After opening the app, create your account using your contact number and following all the guidelines.
- Now, after completing the set-up, move to the top right corner.
- Here you will find three dots.
- Tap on those dots.
- Post you tap on the dots, a pull-down menu will appear.
- Move to the ‘Privacy’ option or ‘GB Settings’ and ‘Settings’ optionsdepending on your purpose.
- A new window will open.
- Now you will be presented with a wide range of options and features.
- Move to each option and tap on that.
- Depending on your preference you can check, change and enable / disable options as per your interest and preferences.
Following these guidelines you are good to go to manage all the configure settings in your GBWhatsApp account. Whatever your tenacity is, managing your GBWhatsApp application configuration is easy and quick. Even though GBWhatsApp provides a wide range of features, it depends on the user how they make use of those features and custom-enable them to make the best of the app offerings and ensure heightened security.